- This event has passed.
March 26 @ 11:45 am - 2:00 pm
Join a maximum of 12 other business owners for lively debate and discussion over lunch, where the goal is to discover fresh insights and implementation strategies for core business challenges.
Each luncheon is themed around a topic of interest drawn from reliable sources such as the Harvard Business Review and similar professional source material.
All luncheons are run in a lively, conversational yet purposeful manner hosted & facilitated by Steve Clark.
The disciplined pursuit of less that adds not subtracts from the quality of our personal and business lives
Sample key questions to reflect upon
• Where should your time and attention be focused in 2019?
• What are you holding onto that can & must be let go of?
• Where do the opportunities for simplification lie?
Three discussion strategies
1. Complexity simplification
• Reducing the complexity in our business lives to improve its quality & results
2. Price simplification
• Creating a significant price point advantage via mainly cost reduction & related strategies
3. Proposition simplification
• Strategies to improve product or service ease of use, usefulness & aesthetics.