May 21 @ 11:30 am - 2:00 pmA$79.2
Join a maximum of 18 other business owners for lively debate and discussion over lunch, where the goal is to discover fresh insights and implementation strategies for core business challenges.
Each luncheon is themed around a topic of interest drawn from reliable sources such as the Harvard Business Review and similar professional source material.
All luncheons are run in a lively, conversational yet purposeful manner hosted & facilitated by Steve Clark.
To share insights and strategies to improve business and people outcomes utilising the art of purposeful conversations. Practical demonstrations will be a key feature.
- There is little effective training in the art of purposeful conversations.
- Communication and ‘connection’ are often confused as being synonymous.
- In a digital world, is it simply that conversation as we know it has fundamentally changed to the point that it’s become less relevant?
Practical solutions we will explore
- The science and framework of a meaningful conversation
- The biology of the success attributes
- The five roadblocks to achieving purposeful conversation outcomes and how to overcome them.